- Price increase on all Sage 300 software products as of 1st of October 2017. Any software purchased on or after this date will be subject to the new pricing. Quotations that have been sent to customers will expire on 29 September 2017.
- The new version of Sage 300 – 2018 is now available !
- “Unexpected error from external database driver (1)”
Windows update KB4041681 is causing the above error when importing into Sage 300 using the Excel 2000 (.XLS) format.
- Save the import file as .XLSX and import using the Excel 2007 format.
- or the other solution is to remove Windows Update KB4041681.
- Please take care in selecting the Windows update to uninstall:
On Windows 10, the update is KB4041676. 1. Go to Control Panel 2. Search for Windows Update 3. Click on View Installed Updates 4. Look for KB4041676 and uninstall it 5. Reboot the workstation and try the import again
On Windows 7, the update is KB4041681. 1. Go to Control Panel 2. Search for Windows Update 3. Click on Windows Update 4. Click on Installed Updates in the lower left 5. Look for KB4041681 and uninstall it 6. Reboot the workstation and try the import again