Norming Asset Management is a powerful and complete asset management solution with Sage 300. The core module, Asset Accounting, can be used to process the asset accounting transactions, including acquisition, depreciation, adjustment, disposal, impairment, merge and split. The higher modules, Asset Maintenance and Asset Leasing can be used to facilitate the asset maintenance and lease management. Asset tracking with hand-held barcode scanner is also enabled.
- Fully integrates with Sage 300.
- Supports all the databases for Sage 300.
- Flexible asset and barcode numbering.
- Manages the WIP and transfers WIP to asset.
- Provides formula-based depreciation calculation.
- Supports depreciation projection and reversal.
- Supports up to 5 Books for accounting purpose.
- Provides the ability of depreciation reversal to prior years.
- Full multicurrency support for acquisition and depreciation.
- Manages meters and SLA’s for equipment maintenance.
- Schedules maintenance activity and process maintenance expense.
- Manages asset lease contract and billing processing.
- Provides complete barcode-based asset tracking facility.
- Extensive inquiries and reporting functionality.